Press "Enter" to skip to content

Tourists Hospitalised From Cannabis Poisoning

A man and a woman were hospitalised this morning after eating cannabis biscuits.

The French couple, who are said to be in their mid-twenties, confessed to hospital staff that they had eaten several packets of cannabis biscuits.  Initially, they sought help from a local pharmacy and were immediately advised to go to A & E for urgent medical attention.

Samantha Gannon

info at

Photo: Brian Jones – Unsplash

Mission News Theme by Compete Themes.
Madeira Weekly