On Friday, the 12th of May, a new wine tourism development called ‘Terrabona Nature and Vineyards, located at Estrada do Cardo, nº 117, Boaventura, São Vicente, will be inaugurated at 11:00.
This new tourist attraction includes:
– A wine tasting area designed for the tasting and promotion of its wines
– It’s own winery, with a capacity for production of 3,000 to 4,000 bottles, intended for the production of future ranges of white wines with the Terrantez and Loureiro grape varieties, whose new plantations were planted out in 2020;
– Four accommodation units: one T2 Villa and three T1 Villas, integrated within the vineyards where the white wines (Rieslings) are produced.
– A swimming pool and a bio sauna for the enjoyment of the clients of the villas
– Certified wines in an integrated production (semi-organic / sustainable) that will now join a new Riesling plantation started last month, which will become a 100% organic plot. The first harvest is expected in four years’ time.
For more information, please go to: www.terrabonawine.com.
info at madeira-weekly.com