As part of the regional governments decision to ease lockdown measures, the Loja do Cidadão, Funchal will re-open on the 18th of May, with new restrictions in place.
Due to a perceived high demand over the first couple of days the government has asked that user’s only use the service for urgent or emergency visits and advises all others to use the digital platform to access public services.
The opening hours and conditions of access to the Loja do Cidadão da Madeira will take place according to the following guidelines:
- Opening hours on weekdays, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm, and on Saturdays, from 9 am to 1 pm.
- It will be closed on working days from 1 pm to 2 pm for cleaning and disinfection of the facilities.
- The entrance of users will be controlled and conditioned, in order to guarantee that the number of people inside the facilities complies with the determinations of the health authorities.
- Users must wait in an orderly single line outside the space of the Loja do Cidadão da Madeira, respecting the two-meter spacing and the guidelines transmitted by the support team.
- Priority appointments and appointments will be safeguarded, and people who find themselves in one of these situations should go to the Madeira Citizen’s Store access door to transmit this information to the Service Guard.
The following entities only provide assistance by prior appointment through the following contacts:
- SEF – Foreigners and Borders Service
Fixed network: 808 202 653
Mobile network: 808 962 690
- DRAJ- Regional Directorate for the Administration of Justice:
Single email: email@example.com
– Civil Identification Office (Citizen Card): 291 212 203
– Certificates Office: 291 212 206
– Car Registration Support Office: 291 212 204
The entity CFE – Centre for Corporate Formalities gives priority to the appointments scheduled in advance of a working day by telephone: 291 000 700.
Please note that everyone has to comply with the new mandatory rulings on entering the building.
a) Use the disinfectant gels placed at the entrance of the Loja do Cidadão da Madeira.
b) Wear a mask.
c) Respect social distancing at all times.
info at madeira-weekly.com