Press "Enter" to skip to content

Working Through Easter? A List of Must Haves

As per the State of Emergency and new restrictive measures due to Easter, anyone working from the 9th to the 13th of April who needs to cross any of the regions municipalities must have a travel declaration from their employer.

All declarations must contain the following information:

Citizen Identification

Citizen card number

Employees place of residence (full address)

Professional practice location (complete address)

Employee Work Number

Employer Identification

In case of multi-municipality crossing, all the parishes need to be listed and the details of the work carried out included.

Samantha Gannon

info at

Mission News Theme by Compete Themes.
Madeira Weekly