Press "Enter" to skip to content

Reporting changes for Sole Traders in 2019

For IRS declarations running from April through June, there are several updates to take into account in Annex B (freelancers), with more tables to complete: 17A, 17B, 17C and 17D. All are destined to declaring expenses and charges borne by the independent worker in the exercise of a business activity (income, electricity, water, transportation, communications and insurance, among others). They stem from modifications to the Simplified Regime introduced in the 2018 State Budget.

Hits: 4

Comments are closed.